Meet the Attorneys
I'm an attorney dedicated to fighting for the rights of children with disabilities. I've worked in the legal field since 1983 - first as a secretary at a large firm in downtown Chicago, and later, after earning my law degree, as a prosecutor in Morgan County, Indiana. As the mother of four children - two of whom with autism spectrum disorder - I understand the emotions involved in special education cases, and I'm passionate about securing the best possible education for my clients.
- Licensed in Illinois (2013) and Indiana (2001)
- B.A., College of St. Francis (1995)
- J.D., Indiana Univ. Maurer School of Law (2001)
- Attorney Member, Council of Parent Attorney Advocates
- resides with three children and dog in NWI
I'm an attorney with a passion for advocating for society's most vulnerable people. I've represented a wide range of clients in my career - doctors, hospitals, steelworkers, nurses - but representing children with disabilities is the most rewarding and challenging work I do.
- Licensed in Indiana (2012)
- B.A., with honors, Purdue University West Lafayette (2008)
- J.D. Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2012)
- member, Gary, Indiana rotary club
- Admitted to Northern District of Indiana and Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- resides in Northern Indiana with wife and two daughters
- avid fisherman and biker
Have a question about your child's rights at school?Fill out the form below to receive a complimentary case analysis from one of our attorneys. Responses typically provided within 48 hours.