I'm an attorney with a passion for advocating for society's most vulnerable people. I've represented a wide range of clients in my career - doctors, hospitals, steelworkers, nurses - but representing children with disabilities is the most rewarding and challenging work I do.
- Licensed in Indiana (2012)
- B.A., with honors, Purdue University West Lafayette (2008)
- J.D. Indiana University Maurer School of Law (2012)
- member, Gary, Indiana rotary club
- Admitted to Northern District of Indiana and Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- resides in Northern Indiana with wife and two daughters
- avid fisherman and biker
Have a question about your child's rights at school?Fill out the form below to receive a complimentary case analysis from one of our attorneys. Responses typically provided within 48 hours.